Packaging Technician - 4:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
|November 25, 2013 - January 22, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Operations - Packaging|
The hours of this position are 4:00/5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. M-F
The Packaging Technician is responsible for repackaging all unit dose medication as required including blister pack machine operations. This position is responsible to maintain the packaging equipment for daily use, including cleaning and general equipment troubleshooting. The incumbent will identify customer concerns to Supervisor.
- Perform all unit dose medication packaging according to working control form
- Maintain supplies needed in work station to fulfill services on working control form
- Performs daily preventative maintenance and necessary routine adjustments on the packager equipment
- Complete daily orders as directed by supervisor
- Generate accurate packaging labels and conform to requirements regarding verification procedures as specified in standard operating procedures
- Daily compliance to standard operating procedures in accordance to cGMP guidelines and other regulatory standards
- Provide necessary information to Supervisor on packaging performance and other issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good organizational skills, accurate, reliable and efficient
- High School diploma or equivalent
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.