Sales Territory Manager - Western US
|March 29, 2013 - April 29, 2013|
|Location:||San Diego/Los Angeles/Sacramento, CA|
|Salary Range:||Base + Commission|
|Benefits:||Med, Dent, Vision, Life, STD, PTO, Holidays, 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Under the general direction of the Vice President, Sales and Marketing, this position promotes and sells Safecor Health products and services to existing and new customers in the health systems and alternate care market segments within the Western United States. Primary responsibility would include successfully executing sales strategies to increase sales and establish relationships with key decision-makers. |
- Successful implementation and execution of sales and marketing programs within Western US sales territory
- Promote and sell new service and/or products upon launch
- Elevate awareness of Safecor Health products and services within the Western US market
- Cultivate relationships with key decision makers with accounts to attain goals and increase access or information
- Serve as account expert and knowledge resource for the organization for the key accounts, keep current on emerging trends, technologies and developments in the marketplace.
- Provide coordination and response to requests for proposals (RFP's)
- Communicate internally with Safecor Health operations and sales staff to effectively handle issues that occur and develop programs to take advantage of any opportunities that arise in the field.
- Collaborate with other sales team members focusing on accounts where recurrent communication and contact is essential to business retention and expansion.
- Collaborate with Safecor Health customer service to understand the ordering process and policies
- Must be willing to travel, primarily within Western U.S., to pursue and meet sales objectives
- A minimum of 3 years related sales/marketing experience in healthcare with hospital and/or long term care pharmacy preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field preferred
- Requires a demonstrated track record of successful in-person account management skills within the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of healthcare market required
- Possess effective prospecting and closing capabilities to assist with sales objectives
Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Working knowledge of contracts and buying practices
- Self motivated
- Demonstrated professional and effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient aptitude with computer and software (Microsoft Office)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.